Sani-Trax® 346 Notrax Disinfecting foot bath Black
Please share this article with others
Copy this link. After this you can paste and share it.
- Convenient mat size fits most doorways
- Suction cups on underside prevents mat from shifting
- 100% tough natural rubber compound; designed to resist to most chemicals and variations in temperature
- Thousands of flexible fingers provide an automatic scrubbing action that dislodges contaminants from footwear.
- Thickness: 19 mm
- 100% natural rubber compound
- Holds 4 ½ litres of disinfecting solution
- Available in 60 cm x 81 cm to fit most entrances
Documentation & video
Rubber foot bath cleans and disinfects shoes to prevent contamination.
This mat cleans and sanitizes shoes, recommended at entrances to all food processing areas. As traffic passes, rubber tips bend to immerse soles in a disinfectant solution, a double action that keeps contamination from reaching food processing areas.
Strong suction cups on the underside of the mat
Suction cups on the underside prevent the mat from shifting
Holds 4 ½ litres of disinfecting solution
The biggest size holds 4 ½ litres of disinfecting solution ensuring footwear soles are fully submerged and disinfected.
Thousands of flexible fingers provide an automatic scrubbing action
Thousands of flexible fingers provide an automatic scrubbing action that dislodges contaminants from footwear.
|Edges||Moulded bevelled edges on all sides|
|Temperature Range||- 40 ° C up to + 120 ° C|
|Usage Intensity||Heavy traffic|
|Cleaning Instructions||Hose off with water|
|Recommended use||At doorways, starter rooms, packaging areas, laboratories, employee locker rooms, break rooms, refuse areas and receiving areas. Any place where spread of contamination needs to be limited.|
|Remark||Use quaternary ammonium, iodine, chlorine, or any other sanitizer but always test its concentration. Most sanitizers are concentrated and must be diluted before use in a footbath. Follow label directions for appropriate dilutions.|