Justrite Safety Group EMEA Returns Policy
Justrite strives to get your order as soon as possible, so we begin processing it immediately after you place it. Once your order has been submitted, we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
Once an item has been pulled and boxed for shipping, any cancellation of the order is considered a return and the restocking fee will be applied.
Most special orders go into production less than 24 hours after purchasing. These products are custom and made-to-order, as we build them to your individual specifications. They cannot be canceled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time.
Justrite cannot accept returns of items sold as sale or "final sale" items.
DAMAGED GOODS AND SHORTAGES
All delivered material should be inspected and counted BEFORE accepting shipment. Any damages or shortages should be documented on the freight bill.
The Buyer has the responsibility to determine the suitability of the product and assumes any liability in connection with such use. The Seller shall not be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price of the product.
Justrite cannot accept items with installation-related damage or incorrect usage. For more information read warranty information.
Justrite will not issue an RMA for products damaged in transit for 3rd Party bill or collect shipments. All freight claims are to be filed by the party being billed for freight. If the carrier is in possession of the product, Justrite will advise the billing party that a freight claim must be filed. If the damaged product has been signed as received, regardless of the condition by the receiving party, the party in receipt of the product must file a claim with the carrier.
Justrite will not issue an RMA or credit for damages on full freight allowed or pre-pay and add shipments, regardless of condition, unless notified by the receiver of the damages within 48 hours after receipt or 15 days after receipt if there is concealed damage.
When initiating these claims, please contact Justrite’s Customer Service Department. All claims made under this premise must include a freight bill denoting damage and include the driver’s signature noting the visible damage.
If any discrepancies occur, please contact our customer service department for assistance in filing a claim.
REFUSED & RETURNED SHIPMENTS
All shipping returns must be pre-approved by Justrite Safety Group.
The return will be inspected and if in satisfactory condition, Justrite will issue a credit. A 15% - 20% restocking charge will be applied on all returns due to a customer ordering error or any issues not caused directly by Justrite Safety Group.
The customer is responsible for freight (both ways) on any shipment refused or returned for any reason. All “collect” shipments will be refused. Except in the following cases, in which case, Justrite will provide you with a return shipping label:
- defective or damaged merchandise received
- Justrite shipped the wrong product by our error
Justrite cannot accept items damaged during shipment back to us due to improper repacking.
RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION FORM (RMA)
Factory approval is required prior to product returns. Do not send products without an authorized RMA number displayed on the package or the shipment will be refused.
All returns must be pre-approved prior to return.
- Items must not have been installed, cut, or modified in any way. Items must be in original condition.
- Contact us within 30 days of receipt of the item being returned for approval.
- Indicate the order number, name, and address the order was placed under and the reason the product needs to be returned.
- Any returned product(s) deemed unusable for any reason, will be immediately disposed of and no credit will be issued.
Once a return is approved with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, the item may be returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of approval.
- The customer is responsible for all return postage or shipping fees, as well as any shipping damage.
When returning the package:
- Package the return items in the original shipping package, if possible.
- Include all subcomponents, original Packaging Slip, and Return Authorization Form.
- Packaging must clearly display the RMA number as well as clearly noted on the freight bill of lading.
Once Justrite receives your item, Justrite will issue a refund to your credit card within 7 business days.
- A 15% restocking fee applies. 20% for broken packaging.
- Any shipping damage when being returned is the responsibility of the customer.
- If needed, Customer Service will contact the customer for additional follow-up.
Return shipments must be made to Justrite Safety Group EMEA B.V., The Netherlands, as noted on the return goods authorization form. Any incurred transportation fees will be deducted from the credit.
SPECIAL ORDERS AND CUSTOM ORDERS
Most online and special orders go into production less than 24 hours after purchasing. Custom sizes, cut lengths or special ordered products are non-returnable. These products are custom and made-to-order, as Justrite build them to your individual specifications. They cannot be canceled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time.
REFUNDS AND CREDITS
Once your return is received and inspected, Justrite will send you an email to notify you that Justrite has received your returned item. Justrite will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.