OptiWash® OPTI Hughes self contained eyewash station Orange
Please share this article with others
Copy this link. After this you can paste and share it.
- Delivery manifold drains unused water away reducing the risk of stagnating water becoming trapped
- High visibility orange unit incorporates handles to aid installation
- Wide opening for ease of filling
- Meets the requirements of EN and ANSI standards
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Water preservative additive available to eliminate bacteria
- Gravity-fed eye wash
- For areas with no water supply
- Slimline tank design delivers a controlled flow
- Meets EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014
- Wall-mounted with bracket included
Documentation & video
Slimline eyewash delivers a controlled flow of water for 15 minutes.
38-litre slimline wall-mounted eye/face wash unit delivers a controlled flow of a minimum of 1.5 litres per minute of water for 15 minutes, meeting EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014 requirements.
Delivers a controlled flow of a minimum of 1.5 litres per minute
The slimline 38-litre tank delivers a controlled flow of a minimum of 1.5 litres per minute of water for 15 minutes, meeting EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014 requirements.
Wide opening for easy filling
Easily fits a hose to fill with potable water. Holds 38 liters of water.
Wall bracket included for installation
Sturdy metal wall bracket is included
|Closure Type||Hand Operated|
|Material||PVC (DOP free)|
|Operation Duration Min||15.000000|
|Country of Origin EU||United States|
|Activation Method Eye Wash||Pull Handle|
|Dimension (cm)||45cm x 77.4cm|
|Net weight in kg||5.80|
|Recommended use||For emergency response in case of chemical exposure, splashes or spills to immediately decontaminate by rapidly rinsing personnel thereby reducing the chance of injuries and long term damage, and minimizing chemical contamination risks for those working w|