OptiWash® OPTI Hughes self contained eyewash station
Please share this article with others
Copy this link. After this you can paste and share it.
- Delivery manifold drains unused water away reducing the risk of stagnating water becoming trapped
- High visibility orange unit incorporates handles to aid installation
- Wide opening for ease of filling
- Meets the requirements of EN and ANSI standards
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Water preservative additive available to eliminate bacteria
- Gravity-fed eye wash
- For areas with no water supply
- Slimline tank design delivers a controlled flow
- Meets EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014
- Wall-mounted with bracket included
Documentation & video
- en optiwash spec.pdf
- de optiwash spec.pdf
- OPTI Hughes Specification Document NL.pdf
- OPTI Hughes Specification Document FR.pdf
- OPTI Hughes Specification Document IT.pdf
- en iomi eyewashes self-contained optiwash 290920.pdf
- de iomi eyewashes self-contained optiwash.pdf
- it iomi eyewashes self-contained optiwash.pdf
Slimline eyewash delivers a controlled flow of water for 15 minutes.
38-litre slimline wall-mounted eye/face wash unit delivers a controlled flow of a minimum of 1.5 litres per minute of water for 15 minutes, meeting EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014 requirements.
Delivers a controlled flow of a minimum of 1.5 litres per minute
The slimline 38-litre tank delivers a controlled flow of a minimum of 1.5 litres per minute of water for 15 minutes, meeting EN15154 and ANSI Z358.1-2014 requirements.
Wide opening for easy filling
Easily fits a hose to fill with potable water. Holds 38 liters of water.
Wall bracket included for installation
Sturdy metal wall bracket is included
|Closure Type||Hand Operated|
|Material||PVC (DOP free)|
|Operation Duration Min||15.000000|
|Country of Origin EU||United States|
|Activation Method Eye Wash||Pull Handle|
|Dimension (cm)||45cm x 77.4cm|
|Net weight in kg||5.80|