Rigid-Lock QuickBerm® XT 2850 Justrite flexible spill berm
Please share this article with others
Copy this link. After this you can paste and share it.
- Modified PVC coated fabric is thicker and more robust for frequent vehicle traffic and heavy applications
- Highly chemical resistant and withstands long-term UV exposure – great for outdoor use
- Patented Rigid-Lock stainless-steel wall-support system is 30 cm deep and locks at 90° for secure, leakproof containment
- Quick and easy setup – simply push on locks to lay wall down flat for an unobstructed work space and drive-through capability
- Single-piece construction with reinforced CriticalCorner™ design and radio frequency (RF) welds prevent seam leaks, provide fluid-tight reliability
- Heavy-duty construction provides long-term spill containment for vehicles, heavy equipment, tankers, and more
- Single-piece construction – patented Rigid-Lock wall-support system integral to berm provides unobstructed work space
- Quick and easy setup – no assembly required
- Durable Modified PVC Coated Fabric withstands long-term UV exposure – great for outdoor use
Documentation & video
Portability and Flexibility
These berms offer effortless transportability and deployment, adapting seamlessly to uneven terrain while maintaining superior containment capabilities.
Modified PVC coated fabric
Modified PVC coated fabric is thicker and more robust for frequent vehicle traffic and heavy application
Patented Rigid-Lock Wall Support System
Patented Rigid-Lock wall-support system integral to berm provides unobstructed work space.
|Application||For storage of drums, tanks or leaky equipment.|
|Usage Intensity||Heavy duty|
|Recommended use||For safe and efficient spill containment of hazardous and volatile substances in industries like military, oil and gas, and chemical.|
|Remark||Small wheels and pivot turns not recommended.|