Cushion Trax® 479 Notrax anti-fatigue mat Black/Yellow
Please share this article with others
Copy this link. After this you can paste and share it.
- Featured with RedStop™ slip resistant backing to prevent mats from shifting
- Available with yellow borders along sides to comply with OSHA code 1910-144
- Bevelled edges on all four sides to minimize risk of tripping
- Diamond plate pattern provides traction while allowing easy twist turns
- UniFusion™ technology, engineered to resist in the harshest work environments
- Reach compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- Tough PVC surface laminated with lifetime UniFusion™ technology
- Very resilient micro-cellular vinyl base for maximum fatigue relief
- Diamond plate traction surface for freedom of movement
- RedStop™ slip-resistant backing practically eliminates shifting
- R10 Non-slip Rating and Bfl-S1 Fire Rating
Documentation & video
Our bestselling anti-fatigue mat with ergonomic benefit derived from 14 mm thick worker platform
Our Cushion Trax helps those who want to reduce employee absenteeism and increase productivity by providing a comfortable and safe working platform for employees, unlike uncomfortable hard concrete floors, cardboard which is slippery when wet and can move on smooth surfaces, or wood which can break down and cause further injuries.
Available with yellow borders
Available with yellow borders along the sides to comply with OSHA code 1910-144 for added safety and work area delineation.
RedStop™ slip-resistant backing
Featured with RedStop™ slip-resistant backing to prevent mats from shifting
Ergonomic benefit derived from a 14-mm thick worker platform
Ergonomic benefit derived from a 14-mm thick worker platform comprised of a long-wearing top surface laminated onto a resilient microcellular vinyl base for maximum durability, comfort, and insulation from hard floors and vibrations.
|Breaking Load||55 lb|
|Edges||Bevelled edges on all sides|
|Usage Intensity||Heavy duty|
|Cleaning Instructions||Daily sweeping with a brush|
|Cleaning and Maintenance||Sweep regularly or dry mop the surface and the back of the mat. The surface can be damp-mopped with a mild soap/detergent.|
|Cleaning Remark||Sweep top surface daily. Damp-mop top surface periodically.|
|Recommended use||In manufacturing plants, assembly lines, picking, packing and logistics warehouses, individual workstations. Also suitable for commercial environments including hotels, reception desks, shop counters, department stores, banks, restaurants, etc.|
|Remark||Diamond surface provides non-directional slip resistance.|