Cushion Trax® 479 Notrax anti-fatigue mat Black
Art. no: 479-BL
Please share this article with others
Copy this link. After this you can paste and share it.
Diamond plate pattern provides traction while allowing easy twist turns.
Quickly go to
- Featured with RedStop™ slip resistant backing to prevent mats from shifting
- Available with yellow borders along sides to comply with OSHA code 1910-144
- Bevelled edges on all four sides to minimize risk of tripping
- Diamond plate pattern provides traction while allowing easy twist turns
- UniFusion™ technology, engineered to resist in the harshest work environments
- Reach compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
Bestselling anti-fatigue mat with ergonomic benefit derived from 14 mm thick worker platform comprised of a long-wearing top surface laminated onto a resilient microcellular vinyl base for maximum durability, comfort, and insulation from hard floors and vibrations. Diamond plate pattern provides traction while allowing easy twist turns. The design and material composition make this the most versatile matting solution for fatigue relief in both static and dynamic working positions. Slip resistance R10 according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181. Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI). Featured with RedStop™ slip-resistant backing to prevent mats from shifting. Available yellow borders along sides comply with OSHA code 1910-144. Bevelled edges on all four sides to minimize risk of tripping. UniFusion™ technology engineered to resist in the harshest work environments.
- Tough PVC surface laminated with lifetime UniFusion™ technology
- Very resilient micro-cellular vinyl base for maximum fatigue relief
- Diamond plate traction surface for freedom of movement
- RedStop™ slip-resistant backing practically eliminates shifting
- R10 Non-slip Rating and Bfl-S1 Fire Rating
Documentation & video
Our bestselling anti-fatigue mat with ergonomic benefit derived from 14 mm thick worker platform
Our Cushion Trax helps those who want to reduce employee absenteeism and increase productivity by providing a comfortable and safe working platform for employees, unlike uncomfortable hard concrete floors, cardboard which is slippery when wet and can move on smooth surfaces, or wood which can break down and cause further injuries.
Diamond plate surface pattern
Diamond plate pattern provides traction while allowing easy twist turns
|Breaking Load||55 lb|
|Edges||Bevelled edges on all sides|
|Usage Intensity||Heavy duty|
|Cleaning Instructions||Daily sweeping with a brush|
|Cleaning and Maintenance||Sweep regularly or dry mop the surface and the back of the mat. The surface can be damp-mopped with a mild soap/detergent.|
|Cleaning Remark||Sweep top surface daily. Damp-mop top surface periodically.|
|Recommended use||In manufacturing plants, assembly lines, picking, packing and logistics warehouses, individual workstations. Also suitable for commercial environments including hotels, reception desks, shop counters, department stores, banks, restaurants, etc.|
|Remark||Diamond surface provides non-directional slip resistance.|